You must have heard or read of a quote, “Never trust anyone with bad eyebrows”. Well but what about the girls or women who inherit baby brows or thinner brows from their ancestors or for women whose eyebrows do not tend to grow as much as it should. You definitely do not want men to tell you of how sparse your eyebrows are, and you equally do not want other women to come up and taunt you on how your sparse eyebrows look like and how you need to mend it up. But you need me as I have noted a long and generous list of eyebrow products that are no longer going to attract unwanted attention but decent gazes and jealous attention. These products have been designed and are well checked to give you on point brows.
* Nudestix Eyebrow Stylus Pencil & Gel– This is one best product which has a slanted pencil to give you a natural stroke and a gel to keep your brow hair in the exact place giving a good shape.
* Tweezermen Mini Brow Rescue Kit– This kit has initially been designed for your rescue from baby brows. This one is a handy kit that comes with everything you need to mend those sparse Eyebrows. It has a tweezer to pluck the tiniest unwanted hair and a spiral shaping brush to put the rest hair into shape. The brow mousse is to be applied the next which dries off quickly and lasts long thereby gives a natural look. The highlighter is to be used on the eyebrow bones to brighten the eyes and remains intact for the rest of the day.
* Glossier Boy Brow– This product is more like a gel and should be used in minimal to fill in the sparse regions. It gives you a chic kind of a look and as it comes with gloss, it illuminates your eyes and as well as your face.
* Benefit Goof Proof Eye Pencil– This product is the easiest to apply as it has a bendable brush which is soft and is lasting. The pencil is slanted for an easy use.
* L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer– This product is a water proof pencil product which can be easily used to draw eyebrows that look real and stencil type.
* Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz– With its super thin tip you can draw eyebrows with ease and they come in almost every colour, but if your sparse region is broader then you need to invest a good time in shading them to perfection.
* Givenchy Brow Pencil– A pencil which can last long and gives a matte finish. Its pencil is adjustable from thick to thin as it comes with a sharpener.
* Pomade e.l.f. Eyebrow Set– This palette comes with two pomades by using the darker shade to fill in the gaps and use the lighter shade to brighten your eyebrow bone. It also comes in more fancy pomade.
* Clinique Pretty Easy Brow Palette– This product is available in so many different shades along with a puff brush, a normal big brush and a slanted one. It also has a brush to put your eyebrows in shape.
* Dior Diorshow Brow Chalk– To get thick and straight eyebrows as this product has a thick tip and helps create a younger look to your face. Just one stroke and the rest can be applied by help of a brush or cotton or even your finger.
* Marc Jacobs Beauty Brow Tamer Grooming Gel– Why not try a brow tamer instead of beefing up your sparse eyebrows. This product is a gel formula that is light and invisible and dries off quickly. It never makes your eyebrows hard after its application. It has a caterpillar brush for combing right the brow hairs.
* Hard Candy Brow Ink– This product is much known to people for its lower mascara usage but is very well applied on sparse eyebrows as well. It has a thin brush to quickly define your brows and not make it look fake.
These products have good customer reviews and have proved beneficial to all girls and women who have been constantly dealing with the headache of hiding their sparse eyebrows.