But acquiring spotless and blemish free skin is not an impossible task. Understanding your skin is very important and treating it accordingly helps one to achieve a rejuvenated and Healthy Skin.
To keep your skin supple and young, you need to alter your daily routine a bit and follow some basic guidelines:
* It is advisable that one should remove every trace of make up before retiring for the day without any excuse. It is important to know that our akin breathes over the night. So, if the makeup is not removed properly it may clog the pores which in turn will result in formation of blackheads. It is necessary to exfoliate your skin as it causes removal of the dead skin layers leaving the skin bright.
* Before going out, one must apply sunscreen. No Matter whether the day is cloudy or sunny sunscreen is must as it protects our skin against the harmful UVA and UVB rays. Prolonged exposure to sun may cause skin damage making the skin wrinkly with other skin problems like acne and spots.
* Nothing can replace proper diet in curing health problems. Good skin depends hugely on proper food which should include greens, salads, fresh fruits and vegetables, vitamins etc. A diet low in fats and rich in Vitamin C promotes radiant and young skin.
* Exercising is another important aspect in the skin care routine. Cardio exercises like running and jogging along with yoga improves the blood circulation in our body and acts as a catalyst in the body cleansing process which in turn makes the skin look beautiful.
* An adult needs to sleep at least seven to eight hours a day. A good night’s sleep makes the skin tight and prevents it from sagging.
Along with these Beauty Tips Homemade remedies are also recommended. Like the mixture of green tea water and honey is good for akin as it has antioxidants which helps to flush out the toxins and free radicals from the skin. Similarly, turmeric and lemon face pack helps to smooth your skin. Turmeric has long been proved to soothe and improve skin quality. It has also got anti-bacterial properties that helps to keep the skin healthy.