* You need to wash your face few times a day with a mild cleanser. It is better to avoid cream based products as it contains oil as it makes your skin oily. Opt for water-based or gel based products. A scrub should be used at least two times a week remove dead cells. Exfoliation is must to keep your face smooth.
* Homemade Remedies come as a rescue to our skin during this time. No costly Skin Treatments as the ingredients are all natural and they are economic and there are no side effects. A mixture of sandalwood powder, yogurt, tomato juice and aloevera gel is very effective for skin. It cleanses the skin making it radiant and glowy.
* Whenever you want to go out, make sure you apply sunscreen as it helps to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. Also, try to carry wet wipes as one swipe of it will remove the excess oil from the skin.
* Applying Lip Balm with a high SPF is necessary to keep your lips hydrated and moisturized. Also, if you are to stay outside for long hours make sure you Apply Your Sunscreen Lotion every four hours.
* Last but not the least drinking lots of water is a must. It keeps your system clean and makes your body work perfectly. Include fresh fruit juice, coconut water along with green veggies and different kinds of salads in your diet to stay healthy and fit. It helps in removing the body toxins. It is better to avoid oily and spicy foods during the summer as it tends to make your skin oily.
A slight change can make you have hassle free summer and you may have your best summer!