* Never go to bed with your make up on. You need to clean your Makeup before you make it to bed, no matter how tired you remain. If you leave your skin with the make up on then there are high chances that within a few days your face will have blemishes or blackheads, so clean your face before you sleep because your skin needs to breathe too.
* We all go out in sun everyday; some for school, some for college, some for office. So, its highly recommended to apply some sun screen (SPF15 mainly) before you leave your house, because once you get out your skin will get tanned as well as the harmful UV rays of the sun proves to be dangerous for skin.
* Eat healthy & have plenty of water. Eat foods that have quite a good amount of protein, vitamins & other minerals which are good for the skin. Having a citrus food everyday which is the main source for Vitamin C helps you to attain a radiant skin. Avoid eating junk foods
* Go for exercises, regular workouts if possible. No need for any kind of heavy workouts just a couple of hours running or jogging or doing Yoga everyday helps tons. These kinds of exercises help the body has proper blood circulation as well as helps the body to cleanse itself.
* Get ample amounts of sleep. Just as you get tired at the end of the day so do you skin & if you don’t allow it to have rest then you are bound to get deep dark circles & dull skin in no time. At least 8-9 hours of sleep is necessary to revive the skin.
So, stop seeing & start following!!