* Oil your hair & then shampoo it after every two days. So, there’ll be fewer chances of dirt & oil settling in the scalp. Go for mild shampoos as it won’t make your Hair Frizzy after wash
* Want to use conditioner after shampoo? Well then don’t go for chemical conditioner instead go with the natural & best conditioner that is egg yolk. The yolk part is very rich in fats & proteins which help to Moisturize Your Hair. Do rinse off with lukewarm water only.
* We all get an itchy scalp especially during summers & winters. The best way to get rid of such itchy scalps is use lemon juice or aloe vera. Squeeze out a lemon & apply it in your scalp & massage it thoroughly or else apply the Aloe Vera gel in your scalp & keep it for 10-12 minutes & then rinse off with lukewarm water
* Having dandruff ha? Well every one out of three people have the dandruff problem. The best natural solution to get rid off dandruff is Brown Sugar. Mix 2 parts of Brown Sugar with your daily conditioner & massage it in your scalp & rinse off with lukewarm water
* Avoid using any kind of artificial Hair Color, it might look beautiful or cool for a certain period of time but in long run the chemicals present in such type of hair colors deteriorate the quality of your hair & damage it. So, if you really need top color your hair then go for herbal colors like Henna, it does not ruin your hair
* Avoid using any kind of heat like dryer. The heat damages the hair
* Avoid combing/brushing your hair immediately after shower. As the roots of the hair remain wet it leads to breakage.