Whatever you opt for in life for yourself, remember that it goes with your personality. Over do is a big NO. Same goes for makeup. The proportion should be correct. Go for something that will redefine you instead of converting you entirely.
Eyes, lashes, cheeks, lips and hair all should be considered before opting for a makeover. Some tips regarding makeup will help you in this regard.
- Begin with applying foundation, make sure you choose such a product that blends with your complexion. A slight shiny base is preferable.
- Opt for blush that gives you a natural look. Use a trick to put on your blush first and then apply the foundation. This will project that the color is coming from within instead of making it look popped up.
- Apply eyeliner close to your lash line and continue it till the edge of your eyes. Draw the lines very carefully, if you want to get high defined eyes. Application of bold stroke is a good option.
- Mascara is very important for your look if you want to get voluptuous eyes. Again proper application is a major phenomenon. Apply it close to your lashes instead of just putting it on the tips.
- Apply kohl for a proper carved out eyes, you know that eyes are the most important organ of one’s being. Design it properly so that the equation falls correct and the desired result is obtained.
- If lipstick is not applied the matter remains incomplete. Choose whichever color you like. May that be glossy, or in matte finish. It will fill all the gaps that might have been there in your makeover.
- Lastly, design your hair properly. Try to get a smooth look as being clumsy is not advisable. Highlighting your hair is also a good option.