Listed below are some basic makeup tutorial steps:
* When you are #ApplyingMakeup you have to make sure that your face is completely fresh and moisturized. Then you can Apply Primer with your hands evenly. It is important to apply primer as it will help the make up last all day.
* Then Apply Foundation with a brush and blend it very well onto the neck to even out the skin tone.
* Next concealer is to be applied below the eyes in a triangular shape. This helps to ensure that there is full coverage and in turns brightens the face.
• The highlighter is applied on the top of your cheek bones, chin and between the eyebrows. Then a contour powder is to be swiped along the nose, forehead and hollows of the cheekbones.
* Next the blush is to be applied to the apples of the cheeks. It needs to be extended up towards the temples.
* For eye makeup apply light shimmer shadow above the lids and below the lower lashline. Using a brush, apply soft brown shade towards the crease and then blend outward. Use a mascara to complete the look.
* For your lip, use a natural pink color and your makeup is complete.
However, along with the above-mentioned steps one should also remember certain tips to achieve the Flawless Makeup Look. It is advisable never to have a concealer or a foundation as a base in your eyelid as it may cause the eye makeup to look lined. It is always better to use fingers while applying foundation if one needs coverage. A brush would be enough for full or medium coverage. A bronzer is a must to even out your skin tone. Apply it on your face, neck and your chest area. Check out thoroughly as you would not want your skin to look different in different places. While applying lipstick make sure you start at cupid’s bow and then move slowly towards the corners to achieve the perfect look. Keep this tricks in mind and you are ready to go.