- Let us start with a very basic line using a pencil liner from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner. Keep this close to the lash line. It should be a thin line that will act as the base for the entire winged eyeliner.
- The length of the wing depends upon your choice. Take your pencil or eye liner brush and place it right at the outer corner of your lash line. Draw a basic wing of your desired length from the outer corner and point it upwards diagonally. You can place a tape diagonally at the corner of the eyes or hold a card to get the perfect shape if you want.
- This line should appear as a continuation of the previous line. It is necessary to achieve the perfect angle right at this basic step.
- If you need a subtle makeup for the day keep the wing short and thin. If you are in the mood for a dramatic party look, you can extend up the tip of the wing and make it bolder.
- Using your eyeliner thicken the outline of the wing and work upon it to get the perfect winged eyeliner. Once again, it depends on the kind of look you want. The corner where the lash line ends and the wing begin should be perfectly smooth and rounded. It is necessary to create the impression that the wing is moving from a thick line to a pointed tip as it goes up.
- Finally fill in the winged outline so that the look is complete.
Follow these easy makeup tips for eyes to achieve the perfect eye makeup you always dreamt of. Master the art of the winged eye liner in these easy steps and have them ready any time in just a few minutes.