* Before applying anything on your face, smear a moisturizer as that acts as a barrier to all the toxins used in make-up.
* Apply a foundation as per your complexion, don’t apply anything which goes against your skin tone as that will give you a fake look.
* For your eyes, apply eyeliner and kajal as that will magnify your eyes. Eyes are the most vital part of your face, if your eyes are properly defined then more than half of the work is done. You can also look glamorous by just highlighting your eyes as that will give you a sober look which everyone desires to get.
* You can also apply an eyeshadow in congruence to your dress. Matching the eyeshadow with your dress is a smart move. You can also apply glitters as that will highlight your eyes more and will make you look attractive.
* Coming to lipstick, if you are applying foundation then anything on the lips is a must. It is very vital that you color your lips as per you have highlighted your eyes. If your eyes look magnified, then apply a light shade of lipstick and when you have just applied kohl on your eyes then apply a dark shade on your lips. After applying glittering eyeshadow, you should not apply a dark shade of lipstick as too much of make-up will give you an odd look.
These are some of the basic tips of applying makeup and this will make you look wondrous.