* To look flawless in your wedding day a bride must work on her skin so that it looks moisturized and luminous. Regular facials help to have a better skin texture so that it acts as a better makeup base.
* Since your wedding revolves around you, your makeup has to be perfect and for that it is better to bring in an artist who will understand your way of style and work accordingly with the right products.
* Holding the make up for long hours is definitely a tough task but not impossible. And for that one needs to apply the primer to keep the makeup in place. Spread it on face and eyelids along with your neck. Then use a foundation to blend it evenly all over. Choose a foundation that will go with your complexion. Then go for a blush, highlighter and powder if need be.
* We don’t want our wedding stress visible in our face and for that we need to cover well our eye area. The Eye Makeup should start from the inner corners and spread it out. Use fingers to dab. Apply the shadow and kajal ending it with a waterproof volumizing mascara for dramatic eyes.
* It is our desire to look ethereal and timeless in our wedding. So, the idea of staying neutral may work best for many. For that eye makeup needs to be rich. Skin needs to be glowy. In order to control the shine of the skin translucent powder may be applied.
* Last but not the least, define your lips to give a complete wedding look.
It is better to have some extra time for your preparation as the saying goes the bride is never ready on time. With these tips, there is no stopping you to be gorgeous bride.