* Your skin, as well as your body, needs to be hydrated. During summer your body loses a lot of water so it’s very essential to replenish the lost water in the body. Drink as much water or fresh juices as you can, it will help your skin to retain moisture.
* Always Apply Sunscreen before you leave the house. Carry an umbrella or wear sunglasses whenever you go out & avoid going out between 12:00 p.m – 3:00 p.m.
* Scrub your Skin During Summer. A mixture of oatmeal with milk acts as a natural scrubber for your skin
* You are bound to get tans during this season of the year. So, to remove the tans squeeze out the juice of a lemon & mix it with rose water & apply to your skin daily. Lemon juice work wonders on tans
* Use multani mitti pack for your skin, it absorbs all kind of oils & dirt from your skin leaving your skin feeling cool
* Use as much Less Makeup as possible during summer, it lasts long in your skin during this kind of weather conditions
* Cleanse your skin with any kind of Natural Cleansers or any kind of cleansing milk & wash your face 10-15 times a day. It removes dirt & sweat from skin
* Avoid eating oily & spicy foods during summer & taking lots of fruits & green vegetables. It helps your skin to gain nutrition.
* Try to pamper your skin with different kinds of natural packs & use ingredients like sandalwood powder or paste, tomato juice, lemon, aloe Vera, yogurt & other natural ingredients.
* Always keep face wipes ready in your handbag & use them once when you step out. Also, wear lip balms as your lip is 2 times thinner than your skin.
So, follow these steps & some of the home remedies you can maintain a #BeautifulSkin even in summer