Before buying any product or using home remedies one should be aware about which ingredients help to prevent hair fall. Some of the well-known ingredients are:
* Caffeine: It is mainly known for stimulating our senses but research proved it promotes hair growth. Caffeine helps in stimulating the hair follicles which leads to the growth of new hair rapidly.
* Biotin: Biotin is known as vitamin H and naturally presents in our body. The majority of the hair fall shampoo contains biotin, as it helps both men and women for the growth of hair and nails.
* Minoxidil: To block DHT, a factor that causes hair fall, minoxidil is added to the shampoo. This element helps to prevent shedding. Although it does not stop hair from falling out but helps to promote the hair growth.
* Vitamin B6: This vitamin helps to keep the hormonal balance in men and women. It is known that due to hormonal imbalance, shedding of hair takes place. To address this issue, vitamin B6 is added to hair loss shampoo.
* Keratin: This ingredient is found in most of the hair fall products. Keratin is already present in our hair and adding it to shampoo can help to retain structure.
* Vitamin E: Vitamin E is recommended to people who suffer from scalp infection. This element helps the scalp to maintain the PH level and retain moisture in the hair.